Submission Preparation ChecklistAs part of the submission process, authors are required to check off their submission's compliance with all of the following items, and submissions may be returned to authors that do not adhere to these guidelines.
- The submission or its part has not been previously published, nor is it before another journal for consideration.
- The Title of the manuscript is in running letters.
- Names of all authors are entered in CAPITAL letters. Email IDs and complete affiliation of all authors are furnished. The sequence of authors is the same as it appears in the manuscript.
- Research Paper is structured in ABSTRACT, INTRODUCTION, MATERIALS AND METHODS, RESULTS AND DISCUSSION and REFERENCES all main heads in upper case and sub-heads in regular letters with page limit of 20 preferably 15-16.
- The Short Communication does not have any main heading except references with page limit of 10 preferably 7-8.
- The submission file is in Microsoft Word with text double-spaced using a 12-point font and all illustrations, figures, and tables are placed within the text at the appropriate points, rather than at the end.
- The text adheres to the stylistic and bibliographic requirements outlined in the Author Guidelines. Where available, URLs for the references have been provided.
Lead talk or invited papers
Section default policy
The names and email addresses entered in this journal site will be used exclusively for the stated purposes of this journal and will not be made available for any other purpose or to any other party.
All articles published by Association of Agrometeorologists in the Journal of Agrometeorology (JAM) are licensed under the Creative Commons Attribution 4.0 International License. This permits anyone free:
- To Share - to copy, distribute and transmit the work,
- To Remix - to adapt the work.
Under the following conditions:
- Share - copy and redistribute the material in any medium or format
- Adapt - remix, transform, and build upon the material for any purpose, even commercially.
In submitting the manuscript to the Journal of Agrometeorology (JAM), authors certify that:
- They are authorized by their co-authors to enter into these arrangements.
- The work described has not been published before (except in the form of an abstract or as part of a published lecture, review or thesis); it is not under consideration for publication elsewhere; its publication has been approved by all the author(s) and responsible authorities- tacitly or explicitly - of the institutes where the work has been carried out.
- They agree to the following license:
Ownership of copyright:
The copyright in this website and the material on this website (including without limitation the text, computer code, artwork, photographs, images, music, audio material, video material and audio-visual material on this website) is owned by the Association of Agrometeorologists (AAM).
The Association of Agrometeorologists (AAM) grants to all a worldwide non-exclusive royalty-free revocable license to:
- view this website and the material on this website on a computer or mobile device via a web browser;
- copy and store this website and the material on this website in anyone’s web browser cache memory; and
- print pages from this website for own use.
The Association of Agrometeorologists (AAM) does not grant you any other rights in relation to this website or the material on this website. In other words, all other rights are reserved.
For the avoidance of doubt, you must not adapt, edit, change, transform, publish, republish, distribute, redistribute, broadcast, rebroadcast or show or play in public this website or the material on this website (in any form or media) without appropriately and conspicuously citing the original work and source or the Journal of Agrometeorology (JAM) prior written permission.
Open Access Statement
This journal provides immediate open access to its content on the principle that making research freely available to the public supports a greater global exchange of knowledge.
Online Publication Charges (OPC)
The Journal of Agrometeorology (JAM) is published by the Association of Agrometeorologists (AAM) which is a Non-Profit Organization. All articles published in the Journal of Agrometeorology (JAM) are open access and freely available online, immediately upon publication with DOI assigned to each article. In order to meet the expenses towards the services AAM provides in publishing the articles, which includes provision of online tools for editors and authors, article production and hosting, liaison with abstracting and indexing services, assigning DOI and customer services, the Online Publication Charges (OPC) are collected from the Authors. The OPC will be payable only when the manuscript is editorially accepted and before publication. This charge may be paid by the author, or his/her funding agency, institution, or employer.
From April 1, 2022, onwards Authors has to pay an Online Publication Charge (OPC) for each article accepted for publication in the Journal of Agrometeorology (JAM).
The applicable charges due from the corresponding author for the purpose will be INR 500/- (AAM Member); INR 1000/- (Non-Member); US$ 50/- (Authors from SAARC/Least Developed Country ) and US$ 100/- (Other Foreign Author).