The names and email addresses entered in this journal site will be used exclusively for the stated purposes of this journal and will not be made available for any other purpose or to any other party.
Open Access Statement
Online Publication Charges
All articles published by Association of Agrometeorologists in the Journal of Agrometeorology (JAM) are licensed under the Creative Commons Attribution 4.0 International License. This permits anyone free:
- To Share - to copy, distribute and transmit the work,
- To Remix - to adapt the work.
Under the following conditions:
- Share - copy and redistribute the material in any medium or format
- Adapt - remix, transform, and build upon the material for any purpose, even commercially.
In submitting the manuscript to the Journal of Agrometeorology (JAM), authors certify that:
- They are authorized by their co-authors to enter into these arrangements.
- The work described has not been published before (except in the form of an abstract or as part of a published lecture, review or thesis); it is not under consideration for publication elsewhere; its publication has been approved by all the author(s) and responsible authorities- tacitly or explicitly - of the institutes where the work has been carried out.
- They agree to the following license:
Ownership of copyright:
The copyright in this website and the material on this website (including without limitation the text, computer code, artwork, photographs, images, music, audio material, video material and audio-visual material on this website) is owned by the Journal of Agrometeorology (JAM).
The Journal of Agrometeorology (JAM) grants to all a worldwide non-exclusive royalty-free revocable license to:
- view this website and the material on this website on a computer or mobile device via a web browser;
- copy and store this website and the material on this website in anyone’s web browser cache memory; and
- print pages from this website for own use.
The Journal of Agrometeorology (JAM) does not grant you any other rights in relation to this website or the material on this website. In other words, all other rights are reserved.
For the avoidance of doubt, you must not adapt, edit, change, transform, publish, republish, distribute, redistribute, broadcast, rebroadcast or show or play in public this website or the material on this website (in any form or media) without appropriately and conspicuously citing the original work and source or the Journal of Agrometeorology (JAM) prior written permission.
Open Access Statement
This journal provides immediate open access to its content on the principle that making research freely available to the public supports a greater global exchange of knowledge.
Online Publication Charges (OPC)
The Journal of Agrometeorology (JAM) is published by the Association of Agrometeorologists (AAM) which is a Non-Profit Organization. All articles published in the Journal of Agrometeorology (JAM) are open access and freely available online, immediately upon publication with DOI assigned to each article. In order to meet the expenses towards the services AAM provides in publishing the articles, which includes provision of online tools for editors and authors, article production and hosting, liaison with abstracting and indexing services, assigning DOI and customer services, the Online Publication Charges (OPC) are collected from the Authors. The OPC will be payable only when the manuscript is editorially accepted and before publication. This charge may be paid by the author, or his/her funding agency, institution, or employer.
From April 1, 2022, onwards Authors has to pay an Online Publication Charge (OPC) for each article accepted for publication in the Journal of Agrometeorology (JAM).
The applicable charges due from the corresponding author for the purpose will be INR 500/- (AAM Member); INR 1000/- (Non-Member); US$ 50/- (Authors from SAARC/Least Developed Country ) and US$ 100/- (Other Foreign Author).